Monday, November 8, 2010

Challenge 96 - Buttons

Hello High Hopes fans!!

The winner of last week's challenge is:



Barb Brassfield

Congratulations Barb!!! Your underwater scene is fabulous!!! Please contact me at LaceySoLiving@bellsouth.net with your mailing address and choice of 3 Free Stamps and I will forward that on to Bethany.
Here is her wonderful card...


This week's challenge is hosted by Debby and her challenge is:

Buttons

Let's see some buttons on your card!

Just remember that you must use a High Hopes image to be entered into the drawing
for 3 Free High Hopes Stamps!!

If you upload your card to Splitcoaststampers, please use keyword HHC96:
(which stands for High Hopes Challenge 96).

If you need a High Hopes stamp, why not check out the Diva Stores:

Nikki Fairbairn - Bunny Zoe's Crafts based out of the UK/Europe
Lacey Stephens - Stamp and Create based out of the US
Amy Leggate - Paper Romance based out of Canada
Karen Goguen/Cathy Siroski - The Rubber Room based out of Canada
Amy Wegener - Stampin' Stuff based out of Australia



Now here are the awesome Diva's cards...


Jeanne

Andrea

Alex.

Jeanette

Sirpa

Now it's your turn!! We can't wait to see your cards - I am sure it will be cute-as-a-button!! he he!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm so happy I could join in this week --I've missed you all! Your cards are all fabulous! Lacey I hope you're doing well!! Speedy recovery!

...just Peggy said...

Thanks for the challenge. It was fun to use buttons and I love to show off my copic coloring

Anonymous said...

What great cards, impressive. You are all a group of very tallented ladies, thanx for sharing.