Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Tunnel Card Tutorial by Kristine

Hello High Hopes Fans!

Click the link above for our current Challenge.

It’s Tutorial Tuesday Time again!!!

Once again, the fabulous Kristine has another tutorial to share. This time it's a

Tunnel Card.

When Head Diva, Lacey saw this Tunnel Card on my blog a few weeks ago she asked me if I could do a tutorial on how to make one for the High Hopes Blog….and of course I said YES!!!

So today, I have a tunnel card tutorial for you!

You’ll need:

A 5 ½” x 8 ½” piece of cardstock for the card

A 8” x 5 ¼” piece of cardstock for the inside of the card

White cardstock

Ink

stamps

dies & punches

Score the inside panel at 2”, 4” and 6”

Cut a circle in the center of the panel and then randomly stamp flower image in green ink all over the panel.

Place the panel over the inside of the car panel and stamp the sentiment inside the circle.

Remove the inside panel and fold on the score lines (valley, mountain, valley)

Adhere the inside panel to the inside of the card as shown.

Stamp and color the images for your card.

I used Frog in Boxers 2, Larry’s lovely poppy, Leapin’ Larry & Paisley Butterfly.

Cut out all the images and adhere to the inside and front of the card.

The front view...
I hope you enjoy the tutorial!
Kristine