Monday, January 13, 2014

Winner time!!

Hello High Hopes Fans!!

Thank you all for entering the 200th Challenge and Blog Hop! 

It's time to post the winners. 

But first, I forgot to post the winners of the 199th Challenge
The winner of the Anything High Hopes Challenge is:
Congratulations, Sandra! Please email me at stampandcreate@bellsouth.net with your mailing address and choice of 1 Free High Hopes Stamp
Also, let me know if you would like to be a guest for our January 21st challenge.

******
And now, the winners from the Blog Hop are:

From Stamp and Create: Stephanie


From Bunny Zoe's Crafts: Jose

From One Crazy Stamper: Jane Z

Ladies, please email me at stampandcreate@bellsouth.net with your mailing addresses and I will arrange your prizes.

******
Today is the last day to join the current Your Favorite High Hopes Stamp Challenge.

~Happy Stamping!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So excited to win!! This was my first High Hopes challenge! Can't wait to pick out my new stamp!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.