Monday, June 15, 2015

Bob Loves Tubing!

Hello High Hopes Fans!!!

If you are looking for the June Challenge, you can find it here
The challenge runs through 7pm EST, June 30th.

*******
I'm sure you have all seen by now that we had a new release.
This release is filled with fun stamps for the guys in your life!!

Carolina

Today I'm using: "Bod Loves Tubing"
&


I stamped my image with "Memento Tuxedo Black" and colored with my


Supplies List:
"Bod Loves Tubing" from High Hopes Stamps
"Sentiment Set #3" from High Hopes Stamps
So Jelly Stamps and dies from Lawn Fawn
3D Foam Adhesive
Velum Paper and Fish Stickers are from my stash
Lawn Trimmings from Lawn Fawn
Copic Markers: Skin E000, E51, V000, R20
Hair C3, C5, C9
Shorts YG17, YG97
Waves B21, B24
Tube R27, R29, R39, Y15, Y17
Glasses BG10


This easel & shaker card was so fun to created for "Father's Day"

I'm going to send this awesome card to my brother for "Father Day" He is such a great father!
This image is so perfect for him. He loves the beach, and any water sport.

For more details about this card visit my blog at

*******


No comments: