Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Let's Ride

I have another fun card to share with a new image from the latest High Hopes Release, All About Boys!

I don't know about you but I never have enough stamps for the men in my life and this new release has so many great stamps that you are sure to find the perfect one for the men in yours!

Today I am sharing a card that I made with Gabriel Loves to Skateboard.

The patterned paper is Basuic Gray, "Bowties" paper pack.

I colored the image with Copic Markers (E50-E51-E93-C9-YR00-YR04-YG00-YG01-YG03-E43-E42-E40-E57-E55-E51-BG13-BG11-BG10)


The big circle brads have been in my stash forever!  I think they are from Making Memories.
The sentiment is the Sentiment set #4.
I stamped it with Memento Tangelo dye ink.



This release is now available for purchase!



No comments: