Monday, October 26, 2015

"Pumpkin Patch"


Carolina

Happy Monday, High Hope Fans!

For today's post I have a Autumn scrapbook page using an oldie but cute
stamp called "Pumpkin Patch" from High Hopes Stamps!


To created this scrapbook layout I used "Kiwi Lane Designs" templates. This cute stamp was just perfect for my project this week...love it! The image was stamped with black archival ink on watercolor paper and colored with Gansai Tambi watercolors. After the image was completely dry I used my Wink of Stella clear pen. I also add some glossy accents on the flower pot and the little bird heart.


Here's a close up!

Supplies Used:
Stamp- "Pumpkin Patch" from High Hopes Stamps
Paper- SU Early Espresso cardstock, SU Sweater Weather Designer Series Paper, and 2015 "Comfortable" 12x12 from AUTHENTIQUE
Ink- Black Archival and Forest Moss from Ranger
Misc- Kiwi Lane Designs Template "Happy Trails, Abbie Road, Wacky and Holiday"
Burlap layering stencils from Tim Holtz, Texture Paste, Tea Dye ink dropper, Picket Fence die from P.P.P, pen, Wink of Stella, Glossy Accent, Jute, Gansai Tambi watercolor, and Foam Tape.

Don't forget to join in this month challenge...you can find all the details here!

For more details about my Scrapbook Page please visit my blog at

*******

If you are in need of a High Hopes stamp, check out these stores:

One Crazy Stamper based out of Canada

No comments: