Thursday, December 10, 2015

Jolly Old St Nick - Lacey

Hello High Hopes Fans!!

If you are looking for the Monthly challenge, you can find
the December Challenge, click here.

******
Lacey 
Well, I'm sorry I missed my post last week. My husband was in the hospital with a blood clot. Luckily they found it early and a few days of hospital bed rest and blood thinners and he will be ok. 
It has been a little crazy while he was gone so I am so thankful that I colored up two of these images the last time so I had a colored image already to be popped on a card...

This is the fun Jolly Old St Nick T037
It is also currently part of one of the Club Packs CP007

The papers are My Mind's Eye. 

The image was embossed in black onto watercolor paper and watercolored with Twinkling H2Os and Copics.

Thanks for stopping by!!
Happy stamping!
~Lacey 

No comments: