Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Country Harvest!

 Happy Tuesday!
We are still celebrating a Fall/ Halloween theme over on the High Hopes Blog. Today I am sharing with you a card I made using the "Country Harvest" stamp!
I love the little Fall theme of this stamp and it was so fun to colour! I added some brown mesh type ribbon, a leafy flourish and some flowers to finish off my card. In the middle of the flowers I used some YNS gumdrops. I also added Clear Wink of Stella glitter pen to the apples and pumpkins.
The little wooden sign comes blank and I added the "Fall" using a stamp from my stash. The Hello is die cut from some MFT cork sheets. I cut out two and glued them together for added dimension.
Here you can see the popped up dimensions to my card.
Copics used:

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Stamping!
Cheri

Supplies:

2 comments:

Carolina F. said...

Such an adorable Fall card. Also love the stamp and colors you choose!

Karenladd said...

That little kitty nestled in among the pumpkins is so adorable