Sunday, October 9, 2016

Angel Star

Happy Sunday!

Today I'd like to share a Christmas Card with you (only 79 days till Christmas, but who's counting??)
For this card (6"by 6") I used the lovely Angel Star (S280) stamp. Nice to have a start on those Christmas cards, it seems I'm always running out of time on the end, haha.


As you can see, I've used this months sketch for my card, it is a great way to have a sketch as a guideline. It makes it so much easier I think!


Card supplies:
Stamp: Angel Star
Paper: My Minds Eye Winter Wonderland 
Copics: R89, R39, G85, G09, B02, B01, B00, T3, T1, E51, E31, E55, E57, Y11, E0000
Other: Stickles Star Dust, felt stars

If you would like to play along with our '3 ways to win' challenge, just pop on over to the Challenge post to read all about it!! You can win 2 High Hopes Stamps of your own choice!! Whoohooo!!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Carolina F. said...

What a "DARLING" card Alie!!!