Sunday, December 18, 2016

Oh Christmas tree, Oh Christmas tree

Happy Sunday!!

Next Sunday is Christmas!! Can't believe how fast this year went. A lot of changes for me, but all positive changes! New house for me and my kids, joining the High Hopes Crew again and lots more!!
But first another week till Christmas, so if you are in need of some inspiration for a last minute Chrismas Card you are at the right place!!


Today I would like to show you a card with the Jolly Penguin stamp (have I mentioned before I looooove penguins?? After seeing "Happy Feet" everyone loves penguins, right?)

I used the sketch from the December challenge. You can still join in on the Challenge fun!
And I found some crocheted snowflakes and heart, it gives it a personal touch I think ;)


Supplies used:
Copics:

Paper: Bazzill white
Dessinpapers: Maja Design
Other: lace, chrocheted snowflake and heart, 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great Sunday!

No comments: