Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Basket of Love

Howdy - MichelleO here today… Now I know there are many people that are still dealing with winter, but here in central Texas I am ready for Spring! So I colored up a few fun flowers to get me through until I can have some real ones blooming.

This is Basket of Love -


Who doesn't love a smiling basket of flowers? I colored with my Copics (colors below) and then found papers from Paper Studio to match up with, and for some frills I used a Whimsy Stamps Double Scallop Die as a mat. The sentiment "Thanks a bunch!" is perfect with this image. I added some Martha Stewart large punches and mulberry flowers with button centers.


Copic colors used


Having fun looking through my boxes of High Hopes Stamps and finding so many favorites. Which ones are your favorites?? See them at the Web Site.. HERE

Thanks so much -

1 comment:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Very pretty! I love this colour combo!