Monday, March 6, 2017

Birthday Card...Using Yertle Turtle!


Hi Everyone,
It's March already?

Today I am back with a fun Birthday card.
Using stamps from "Party Time" stamps release. 


The base of the card was created by using a cuttlebug 'swiss dots' embossing folder and white cardstock. This cute image is "Yertle Turtle Birthday" and the sentiment is "Happy Birthday Script" from High Hopes. I colored in with Copic Markers list below. The sentiment was stamped with 'Gumball Green' ink on white cardstock and layer on top of gumball green cardstock. 
 Markers Used; BG13 BG15 Y08 Y11 YG03 YG11 YG13 YG17 YG95 YG97 RV17 RV19

Here is a close up!
I added glossy accent on his cute little eyes, party hat and balloons.
To finish my card, I pop this cutie with 3D foam tape and a few Adhesive Enamel Dots and is all done!

Join us for your chance to win 2Free High Hopes Stamps.
This month all you have to do is "Leave a comment"


For more details and photos, please visit my blog at

3 comments:

McStamper said...

Love Yertle and that is the cutest card. Thanks for sharing.

KT Fit Kitty said...

So sweet! Makes me smile! Love the adorable turtle!

Roberta Stevenson said...

This cards is to turtlely adorable! Love your colouring and design.