Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Clarabelle and Riley - Friends for Heifer!

Howdy - MichelleO here today  -

Friends for Heifer!! Sometimes you just need a hug from that friend that loves you unconditionally. Clarabelle and Riley are just those friends.



Aren't they just too cute? I colored with my Copics (colors below) and then inked the edge with Rangers Distress Ink. I found scrap papers from My Minds Eye in my stash and loved how they all had that country feel to them. So I layered them on a white card stock base and sewed all the layers down with a straight stitch.

My sentiment that is fabulous "Friends for Heifer!" is stamped directly on the pattern paper. With a few enamel dots for embellishments it is all finished off perfectly.

My copic colors used -


Now I am having just too much fun digging through old favorites at High Hopes Stamps. Have you surfed through their full website of fabulous images? You must! Get there quick HERE and see all the fun!

Thanks so much for looking!


2 comments:

McStamper said...

Love the adorable image. And what a great sentiment.

Roberta Stevenson said...

This is so adorable and I love the sentiment too! Fantastic colouring and design!