Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Fishing Santa

Howdy - MichelleO here today, How about a little Christmas in July? And one of my all time favorite fun Christmas image is High Hopes Stamps Fishing Santa

You just know that is probably what Santa is doing now with his summer vacation right?


He is adorable isn't he.. and look some shiny fish for his catch! I colored with my Copics (colors below) and then inked the edges with Rangers Tea Dye Distress Ink. Then Santa needs a little sparkle to him even in summer. So I added some Rangers Stickles Diamond. My papers are from Papers Studio's Beach collection. I liked that net looking paper with the fishing theme. My sentiment is a High Hopes Stamps sentiment that is just too perfect for the image! "Best Fishes for a Merry Christmas!"

And my Copic colors used -



Now make sure to pay attention this weekend for a new High Hopes Stamps release... seriously this release has me totally giddy! Does that give you any hints? he he



1 comment:

Donna Rudy said...

So fun Michelle - a perfect Christmas in July card!!! Love the pops of bling and the matching net paper. Awesome card!