Sunday, September 3, 2017

Eek!

Happy Sunday!

Are you loving the new release?? Me too!
Today I'd like to show you a belated birthday card with a bit of a twist.. 

I really, really, REALLY hate spiders!! EEK!! But being a single Mom, I need to catch those basterds myself.. So this is a bit of a spider-therapy for me, whahaha..

For this card I've used the new Spider Web Background stamp. Together with the EEK! stamp and the Can't Believe sentiment, it's a fun belated birthday card in a Halloween theme..


Other stuff I've used:
Lawn Fawn spiderweb die, little piece of white fabric, pearl maker green and light green, stickles purple, Copics G07, G03, black paper and a piece of purple dotted dessinpaper (from stash).

The new September Release is now shipping!



Thanks for stopping by! Have a great Sunday!

1 comment: