Sunday, September 10, 2017

Happy fall

Happy Sunday!

I had a real (long) fun time to colour up this new Fall Tree! Each leave is coloured individually for the best result ;) So it is kind of a relax-colour-therapy, whahaha.. 
In the front I've placed the Chubby Pumpkins for more Fall feeling.. Behind the pumpkins I used a large fence die (Marianne Design) and with alphabet mini dies I've created the happy fall sentiment. Dessinpapers are from my stash.. 


The yellow background was a new thing to do, but I really like the way it turned out!! I wanted to create a fall feeling and I think I got the colours right (maybe if I'd had other yellow Copics it would be better)..
I used these colours for my background:


Thanks so much for stopping by! If you'd like to have some colour-therapy for yourself, why don't you hop on over to our challenge blogpost to join the fun! Read all about it HERE!

Have a great week and stay safe!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Really cute card! Love the fall colors.
natgodfrey4@gmail.com