Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Haunted House

Howdy  - MichelleO here today and I am popping in to say... BOO! A little Haunted House for you today. This is the new Haunted House. How scary would it be to knock on that door and say "Trick or Treat"?


I had fun coloring this one! It can stand alone on your project or be a background stamp for others! I colored with my Copics and then inked the edges with Rangers Distress Ink Tea Dye. My card stock is an old piece of Coredinations Dark Blue with a piece Prima pattern black paper and then a black mat behind my image. All my layers are sewn down with a zig zag stitch. Not much room for too much with such a large image but I found a very old crafting wood fence that I just had to use with this one. I glued it to the bottom of the card, then found a spider button that said he wanted to be climbing on the fence. So he is! I used Whimsy's Die cut letters and spelled out "BOO"

Such a fun image to color - and there are so many I PROMISE you will fall in love with at the High Hopes Stamps store! Check them all out HERE! You must! Boo!