Sunday, October 15, 2017

Christmas Joy

Happy Sunday!

I am working on a real cool project with the new release stamps, but it has taken me more time to finish than I thought it would, so..... to be continued.. ;)

In the meantime I've created this simple (but fun!) Christmas card!
I just love these golden oldies stamps and if you search for Santa on the website there are so many Santa (72!!) stamps to choose from!!


For this card I've used Woodland Santa together with the Peace, Love, Joy sentiment.
Together with traditional Green and Red cardstock and some lovely Chrismas dessinpaper.

Well, I'm off working on that project I've mentioned earlier!


Have a great day!


Oh, almost forgot: if you're playing with High Hopes Stamps too today, you can enter your card/project to our Monthly Challenge Post. You have a chance of winning 2 free!! High Hopes Stamps of your choice! Just come on over to the Challenge Post to read about this months challenge and have some fun too!

Toedeliedokie! (it's something like bye, bye in Dutch ;) )

1 comment: